Here is a collection of cheat sheets that Bio-IT community members have found useful.
- Bash: https://files.fosswire.com/2007/08/fwunixref.pdf
- Python (generic): https://github.com/tobyhodges/ITPP/blob/master/CheatSheet.pdf
- Python (data analysis/pandas): https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/blob/master/doc/cheatsheet/Pandas_Cheat_Sheet.pdf
- R (data analysis/dplyr/tidyr): https://www.rstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/data-wrangling-cheatsheet.pdf
- Data transformations in R: https://github.com/rstudio/cheatsheets/raw/master/data-transformation.pdf
- Git: https://services.github.com/on-demand/downloads/github-git-cheat-sheet.pdf
- Slurm: https://slurm.schedmd.com/pdfs/summary.pdf
- ggplot2: https://github.com/rstudio/cheatsheets/blob/master/data-visualization-2.1.pdf
- Markdown: https://guides.github.com/pdfs/markdown-cheatsheet-online.pdf
- RMarkdown: https://github.com/rstudio/cheatsheets/raw/master/rmarkdown-2.0.pdf
- Regular Expressions: https://www.cheatography.com/davechild/cheat-sheets/regular-expressions/pdf/
Bio-IT has paper copies of many of the sheets linked above. Email Toby Hodges (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop by his office if you’d like to get one of these.
Can’t find what you’re looking for here? There are >3500 different cheat sheets available here: https://www.cheatography.com/. If you have recommendations for new entries to be added to the list above, please let us know at email@example.com.