Useful email addresses
Topic-specific contacts can be found in each of the preceding sections. For
advice/help, try one of the addresses listed below.
- Bio-IT: email@example.com, for further info check our contacts page
- Genome Biology Computational Support (GBCS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structural Biology Computational Support: email@example.com
- For general enquiries on computing infrastructure, desktop support, etc, contact IT Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with the EMBL GitLab system, external user requests, etc, contact: email@example.com
Discussions on best usage of the central compute cluster resources, slurm job submission system, etc, are best directed to the cluster users mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org). Subscribe to the mailing list by sending a blank email to [email@example.com(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finally, you can also subscribe to the Bio-IT mailing lists.
These are low traffic (less than 1 email a week) but good sources of information about Bio-IT activities.
Contributing to this guide
Edits are welcome, to contribute new material, updates and corrections.
Comments and error reports can also be provided by email to email@example.com
Past contributors to this guide, or material that this guide is based upon, include:
- Christian Arnold
- Judith Zaugg
- Malvika Sharan
- Toby Hodges
- Members of the Huber group
- Renato Alves
- Lisanna Paladin