The Centre for Statistical Data Analysis (CSDA) is one of four computational centres at EMBL with a strong computational component.
The CSDA helps you to use adequate statistical methods throughout your research project, from the planning phase to data analysis. These methods include visualization, experimental design, sampling, testing, regression, clustering, classification, and error rate estimation.
The CSDA offers:
- Consulting: See here for more details.
- Collaborations: For more complex problems, the CSDA can also engage in collaborations. Priority is given to collaborations within EMBL. Typically, these start from consulting requests.
- Training: Crash courses, seminars and online tutorials on biostatistical methods. Learn more!
Who we are
- In 2019, I completed my PhD in Biology at Heidelberg University, where I developed mathematical models for gene expression in bacteria.
- My position at EMBL is shared between the Huber group and Bio-IT.
- As the head of Centre for Statistical Data Analysis, I support EMBL’s scientific community in statistical data analysis by providing consulting and courses.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMBL chat: @kaspar