Date(s) - 2021-02-22 - 2021-02-24
09:30 CET - 12:30 CET
- Basic ImageJ/Fiji knowledge such as opening images, contrast adjustment, thresholding.
The following concepts will be introduced with ImageJ/Fiji hands-on-sessions and exercises:
- Macro language basics: variables, comments, commands, etc.
- Using the macro recorder
- Writing a simple macro for image processing
- String manipulations and generalizing macros
- Flow statements: Conditions and Loops
- Batch processing
- Good practices for reproducible results
The course will be held online.
This course is fully organised by the Max Planck Society (see also https://www.bioimagingnet.mpg.de/training).
Thanks to an ongoing collaboration on teaching bioimage analysis the Max Planck Society generously provided 10 spaces for EMBL employees!
- Robert Haase, Bio-image Analysis at TU Dresden
- Noreen Walker, Scientific Computing Facility of the MPI Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- Gayathri Nadar, Scientific Computing Facility of the MPI Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
The course is distributed across three mornings:
- Monday, 22. February 2021, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
- Tuesday, 23. February 2021, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
- Wednesday, 24. February 2021, 09:30 – 12:30 CET
As there will be some homework it is recommended that you plan some time for this in the afternoons.
Please send a mail to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This event is fully booked.