Date(s) - 2019-09-26
09:30 CEST - 12:30 CEST
In this course, using the free software ImageJ, we will cover the following topics:
– Opening different image formats
– Image visualization
– Image content inspection
– Important image properties:
– Bit depth, dynamic range, etc.
– Bit depth conversions
– Saving images in different formats
– Preparing images for scientific presentation
– Basic experience with the usage of computers, such as opening and saving files, installing software, a.s.o.
– Basic experience with scientific microscopy, e.g. you have used a microscope at the ALMF or EMCF.
During the course we will do below practical session together. It is recommended that you print below document on paper such that you can write notes into it.
Bookings are closed for this event.