Date(s) - 2017-12-05 - 2017-12-07
09:00 CET - 15:00 CET
This intermediate 3 half-day course will cover lectures, tutorials, and exercises on:
- Introduction to Graph Theory. Overview of Centralities, Graphlets, and Motifs for biological networks
- Exploration of networks using centralities such as degree, betweenness, graphlet signature, motifs e.g. feed forward loops etc.
- Network modularity – in search of active subnetworks, communities, and complexes
- Introduction to network visualisation using R
- Data annotation using Ensembl BioMart in R
- Pathway and ontology enrichment analysis using R
- Scripting in Cytoscape
- Connecting Cytoscape with R and automation
This course requires working knowledge of Cytoscape for day 1, and the most basic knowledge of R for days 2 and 3.
Prior programing experience is not necessary, but will be useful.
If you have further questions don’t hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is fully booked.