Date(s) - 30/03/2020 - 31/03/2020
09:30 - 16:30
ATC Courtyard Seminar Rooms
Even though we will use ImageJ, there is a strong focus on understanding the underlying concepts of basic image analysis operations. Thus, also if you prefer using, e.g., python or MATLAB, you will benefit from taking this course.
– Image segmentation (binarisation, connected components, label maps)
– Automated thresholding methods and pitfalls
– Image filtering (convolutional and morphological)
– Distance transform and watershed filters
– Machine learning based image segmentation
– Basic familiarity with ImageJ and microscopy images is expected.
– There are no programming skills required.
Bookings are closed for this event.