Date(s) - 2020-03-30 - 2020-03-31
09:30 CEST - 16:30 CEST
Even though we will use ImageJ, there is a strong focus on understanding the underlying concepts of basic image analysis operations. Thus, also if you prefer using, e.g., python or MATLAB, you will benefit from taking this course.
– Image segmentation (binarisation, connected components, label maps)
– Automated thresholding methods and pitfalls
– Image filtering (convolutional and morphological)
– Distance transform and watershed filters
– Machine learning based image segmentation
– Basic familiarity with ImageJ and microscopy images is expected.
– There are no programming skills required.
Bookings are closed for this event.