Date(s) - 2020-03-30 - 2020-03-31
09:30 CEST - 16:30 CEST
This two day course will teach basic and some advanced methods in image analysis.
The teaching will be done using the graphical user interface of ImageJ and MorpholibJ.
Even though we will use ImageJ, there is a strong focus on understanding the underlying concepts of basic image analysis operations. Thus, also if you prefer using, e.g., python or MATLAB, you will benefit from taking this course.
– Image segmentation (binarisation, connected components, label maps)
– Automated thresholding methods and pitfalls
– Image filtering (convolutional and morphological)
– Distance transform and watershed filters
– Machine learning based image segmentation
– Basic familiarity with ImageJ and microscopy images is expected.
– There are no programming skills required.
Bookings are closed for this event.