Date(s) - 20/02/2020
09:30 - 12:30
Using the open-source software ImageJ (FiJi), we will cover the following topics:
– Orthogonal slice viewing
– Arbitrary slice viewing (using BigDataViewer)
– Inspecting point spread functions
– Image resampling
– Image projections: Maximum, sum, and average
– 3-D rendering (using ClearVolume)
For further information, please send a mail to: Christian Tischer.
1. You should have basic knowledge of using the ImageJ user interface
2. You should have basic knowledge about scientific image data, such as knowing the concept of a pixel
3. Please bring your own laptop
4. Please have ImageJ installed on your laptop
5. Please download and unzip the course material.
Bookings are closed for this event.