Date(s) - 2024-02-20 - 2024-02-22
09:30 CET - 16:30 CET
Using the open-source software Fiji, this practical course will cover topics that are essential for dealing with scientific microscopy data.
This course includes:
- Understanding and inspecting image data
- Learning about different image file formats
- Scientific image presentation
- Performing and understanding manual shape and intensity measurements
Please note that this course does not include how to automatically process and analyse images. An image analysis course using the python scripting language will be offered later in 2024.
- Location: EMBL Heidelberg – IC Lecture Hall
- Duration: Three days
- Morning sessions 9:30 – 12:00 (mandatory): Click-along teaching sessions.
- Afternoon sessions 13:30 – 16:30 (optional): Bring your own data to apply what you learned in the mornings.
- Requirements: No previous knowledge needed
- Setup: You will work on own laptop; please have Fiji already installed.