Date(s) - 2018-10-04
09:30 CEST - 12:00 CEST
In this meeting, I will go through a workflow that segments and registers drosophila embryos in 3D.
The data comes from a screening project of the Crocker lab.
This will touch upon many relevant image analysis issues, such as:
– Using ImageJ’s BigDataViewer for 3D visualisations
– Correcting refractive index mismatch induced abberations
– How to properly down-sample images (isotropically)
– Automated thresholding
– Touching object splitting: finding good seeds for watersheds
– Shape analysis and registration
– Shape moments analysis for registering the embryo’s jaw and tilt angles
– Intensity analysis for registering the embryo’s long axis orientation
– Custom shape analysis for registering the embryo’s roll angle
– Generating output images for visual inspection
I expect this meeting to be highly educative, but it should also be a dicussion and I am hoping for some constructive feedback.
Best wishes, Christian
There are no requirements to attend to this meeting.
Bookings are closed for this event.